Secondary Regulator - 3 Product
Regular priceR 2,245.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Secondary Keg Regulator are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same CO2 tank at different pressures
- Professional Co2 Regulator from TALOS features a heavy-duty forged brass body, constructed of forged premium brass with all brass connections and components.
- Talos Secondary Regulator comes equipped with a pressure release valve and a single gauge that indicates how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg In order to use this secondary regulator, you will still need a primary regulator with one output that will connect to the secondary with a piece of airline.
- Safety pressure relief is built-in for a stable output When pressure exceeds the designated pressure level it will automatically relieve pressure from the device. Always place a washer between the lock-down nut and the tank to ensure a tight seal. Exquisite relief valve gasket prevents any kinds of gas leakage!
- All you need to install this beer keg regulator is an adjustable wrench. TALOS CO2 Regulator is designed to provide maximum convenience and durability in busy commercial environments like bars, tasting rooms, and restaurants.